24 unanswered points, this one is going to get UGLY. I think theOhio State University should just drop the damn the off the name because they sure haven't been living up to it lately. Maybe up north in the Small 11 but not on a national stage.
Printable View
24 unanswered points, this one is going to get UGLY. I think theOhio State University should just drop the damn the off the name because they sure haven't been living up to it lately. Maybe up north in the Small 11 but not on a national stage.
I think Wells is the only one from OSU that decided to play tonight.
I wish UT could move to the Big Ten by the looks of this one right now they could be in the National Championship.
I swear they are making big excuses for OSU on ESPN. They are saying the INT was cause by the QB being hit. He wasn't touched till after he released the ball.
What do you expect, the whole gameday crew sucks the almighty teet of THE Ohio State University.
GEAUX TIGERS. One more half.
Jemarcus Russell is a damn giant.
bama boy chain haha
if he went to UA, hes a linebacker
He looked like Shaq. He was 3 ft taller than Troy Smith.
Tressel looked like an granpa asking for that last call.